Cisco ACI – Application Centric Infrastructure was the most important way of building a Cisco Fabric physical data center network solution in the last few years. DCNM (Datacenter manager) managed NX-OS based Nexus 9K EVPN solution is getting more popular these days as it simplifies EVPN deploy and avoids complex ACI policy-based configuration of the system.
Here’s what we covered up until now:
- What is Cisco ACI?
- CLOS Topology
- Cisco ACI – Configuring by POSTing JSON
- Cisco ACI – API Calls vs JSON POST
- How to Advertise a Route from ACI Layer2 BD Outside the Fabric?
- ACI MultiPod and how to build MultiDatacenter with Cisco ACI
- ACI MultiPod – Enable Standby APIC
- Setting up Cisco ACI From Scratch
- New ACI deployment? Watch out when connecting APICs to Leafs
There’s more on the networking in data center in the main data center section of this page, covering not only Cisco but VMware solutions and many other general topics: Software-defined datacenters